HOSPITAL INFRASTRUCTURE GROUP LTD
- Project schedule development, verification, and monitoring.
- Field verification of existing project conditions.
- Management of material sampling and testing.
- Project programming to ascertain the project scope of work.
- Provide medical planning of healthcare facilities and specifications
- Review of schematic design by other designers.
- Review of design development by other designers.
- Prepare and or review medical equipment specifications
- Project value engineering.
- Project cost estimating.
- Project constructability analysis and constructability recommendations.
- Review of bidding/construction/ contract documents.
- Preparation of medical equipment specifications
- Preparation of project bid packages.
- Coordination of project reviews with regulatory agencies as necessary.
- Assisting Client in obtaining competitive bids under the construction manager at risk, design-build, or sealed bid contracting methodologies.
- Reviewing A&E, contractor, and consultant pay applications.
- Periodically visiting the construction site to confirm that the work is progressing according to the contract documents, including formal inspections prior to covering walls and ceiling and at the time of substantial completion. These construction site visits to also include quality assurance and control reviews and commissioning to insure the Owner receives what is being procured under the terms of the project’s contract(s).
- Commissioning technical specifications outlining commissioning responsibilities will be included as an integral part of the project’s contract documents.
- Reviewing shop drawings and other contractor submittals to confirm compliance with design intent.
- Ensuring accurate “As-Constructed” or “As-built” documents are delivered to the Client(s) from the contractor.
- Preparation of weekly and monthly project status reports including budget and schedule summaries and details.
- Issuance of notices on project activities that may impact operations of the project and its facilities.
- Prepare and process Owner’s purchase requisitions
- Prepare and distribute all project correspondence
- Develop and implement Owner’s activation and move-in activities.
- Other professional services as may be necessary to address specific project needs.
Architectural & Engineering Design Collaboration
HIG as the lead consultant is collaborating with the following firms to execute the Ghana Priority Health Infrastructure Projects - AGENDA 111
Architects, District Hospital
Architects, Accra Psychiatric Hospital
Civil/Structural Engineers, Accra Psychiatric Hospital
Quantity Surveyors and Cost Experts, Accra Psychiatric Hospital
MEP Engineers, Specialist Psychiatric Hospital
Civil/Structural Engineers, Specialist Psychiatric Hospital
Quantity Surveyors and Cost Consultants, Specialist Psychiatric Hospital
MEP Engineers, Accra Psychiatric Hospital
Geotechnical and Geomatic Engineers
Our Site Supervision Partners are
Zone 1 Site Supervision Consultants
Zone 2 Site Supervision Consultants
Zone 3 Site Supervision Consultants
Zone 4 Site Supervision Consultants
Zone 5 Site Supervision Consultants
Zone 6 Site Supervision Consultants
Zone 7 Site Supervision Consultants
Zone 8 Site Supervision Consultants
Get in touch
Mailing Address: YK Private Mail Bag, PMB 20, Kanda, Accra.